Thank you for showing interest in writing a guest post for The Buzz Ideas blog. We frequently feature guest writers on our business blog and do our best to promote all published posts to our expanded network. Please read through these guidelines fully before submitting your post for review. By submitting a guest post for our consideration, you are confirming that you agree to these terms.
Guidelines for guest posting:
- Content should be at least 800 words (no upper limit).
- Give your content a nice and readable look by splitting it into small paragraphs. A paragraph must contain 3 to 4 lines in each.
- Content must be 100% unique and not published on another website before.
- The content should be plagiarism free. If it is not plagiarism free then it is the responsibility of the author to provide all the links; inbound or outbound and citations as well. Because we have a strict guideline for the plagiarism. So a plagiarized article won’t be accepted.
- Should be written in good English, spell checked and grammatically correct.
- Article should not repeat the same things that have already been said many times on other articles.
- Must not promote products, companies or services directly.
- Should not have promotional / affiliate links.
- If you want a link to your site in the article body, it may be a link to your blog article as a source of information but not a link to the home page, product or service pages.
- Can link to articles, sites and resources that are relevant to the topic.
- All links must be natural.
- Images You are welcome to provide images relevant to your article. Images must be royalty free or owned by you and must be attached to the email as a separate attachment. We reserve the right to change your images to different ones. (minimum image size – 700*450 pixels)
Things to remember:
- We reserve the right to make any edits to your article.
- We don’t pay for guest posts.
- We will share your article in our network (Facebook, Twitter, etc.).